Help with a project.

Walden9

Reaction score
I would like choosing a team ether a low/mid premiership team or a mid/low championship or lower.
I want to stay with them a long time a build them slowly bringing up youth players into the first team.
I just can't seem to click with a team like this as normally i am arsenal.

I have searched previous threads but the replys end up drifting into different topics or arguments.

west ham are good to bring up the youth with

Don't they have loads of funny stuff going on though with it affecting your finances? Their first team would need rebuilding as there is nothing there majourly attractive.

Leeds.

Once you get through the first year (using what you have + a few loans) you should get promoted (winning things always keeps you interested).

Second year is slightly tougher. They will give you some budget but not much, i only managed 15th in the championship.

I got promoted the next year using pretty much the same team I started with, with a few loans (likes of Gibson, Possebon etc..).

In the premiership I started to get a fair bit of money but it is still quite a challenge.

I would go with a team like Tottenham where you can tread water in the Premiership until your youth team is strong enough.

I was thinking leeds because i looked at my mates leeds team in 2012 and his youth team was amazing! Tottenham are a bit weird like west ham there team is already to good.Cheers for the suggestions lads.