Reaction score
i have signed a cb regen who is a wonderkid but some of his defending stats are just not good enough. his heading is 9, his tackleing is 9. i have tried to train certain areas but his stats wont budge. How do i get them better?

Please help

well you could retrain him to play in another position?
Post a screenshot of him please? :)

If his stats arnt that good in the defending areas he might not turn out world class.

But i suggest tutoring with a centre back with great stats in those areas, keep the training up and maybe send him on loan to a team with good training facilities to get regular first team football when he's like 18 or 19. Then give him a few run outs in the first team, introduce him slowly, play him in cup games against rubbish teams.

Hope this helps a bit and hope he develops for you, if not, cash in on him

How can he be a CB wonderkid with 9 tackling and 9 heading stats?

What stats does he have that are decent? He might be more suited as a fullback.

Ye Thanks, i cant get a screenshot my button will not work, but thanks for the advice. i think i will keep him and play him because jagielka is getting a bit old now

Ye Thanks, i cant get a screenshot my button will not work, but thanks for the advice. i think i will keep him and play him because jagielka is getting a bit old now

Try Alt+F9, the screenshot will be saved in a folder called 'screenshots' inside your Football Manager 2011 folder in Sports Interactive in My Documents

davidsnchezprofileattri.png

all the years i have been playing this game i didnt know how to do that haha
looks like a better defending full back

yea he has amazing physical stats :p not good at heading, tackling and that so play him as a defensive full back?

I agree that he would make a better full back, just focus on his dribbling to get that up.

I'd say put him as a fullback, but use a CB to tutor him, he still needs to improve defensively anyway. Don't know what your training schedule for him looks like, but I'd also reduce the physical training to maintenance values and increase the Defending, Tactics, BC and Attack sliders.
(Also, very nice regen there mate ;))

This fellow can be a world class fullback. pretty awesome.