Sogarth

Reaction score
Hey guys, i need some help.

In real life as in FM 11, Ajax Amsterdam is a public company and has shares for sale. What bugs me is that all my profits from players sales and especially Champions League revenue is given away every year as dividends. Ajax starts the game with roughly 20million euros, now in real life again, as a loyal fan I know that they would like liquid assets of 100 million, therefore profits are not so easily given. In this game however if i end the season with 30 million, 10 is given away and Im at square 1 again! Previous version of FM fixed this by giving Ajax 30 million euros every year (would appear in the 'others' section of revenue tab). In this game that has disappeared, and I've had enough. I would like to use an editor and disable this ridiculous feature. I know many of you will cry out that this is cheating, but this it is extremely unrealistic. Not to mention Ajax also generates about 30 million a year from commercial activities such as sponsorships and not the pitiful 2 million they are given in this game.

So can someone plz help me by telling me what program I can download to alter this? Thx,

Sogarth

You have to restart your game but this fixes your problem. Go into documents -> Sports Interactive -> editor data (If it doesn't exist, create it) and place it in that folder.

thx so much man. Definitely gonna give this a go! Shame tho. Im in year 2021 now, won league 9 times, cup 8 times, 8 supercups, 2CL, 2 euro supercups and 2 club world cups, but this will definitely make it easier!

thx so much man. Definitely gonna give this a go! Shame tho. Im in year 2021 now, won league 9 times, cup 8 times, 8 supercups, 2CL, 2 euro supercups and 2 club world cups, but this will definitely make it easier!
No problem. I know the feeling, it sucks. :/

Or you could just add extra money every year using the FMRTE.

How so? Do you have a personal vendetta on me or something? Lmao, any publicity is good publicity.

LOL no... but FMRTE ruins the game, and only people who can't play it without cheats use it.

LOL no... but FMRTE ruins the game, and only people who can't play it without cheats use it.

Did you even write the **** OP? If you did, you would know why I suggested FMRTE. He thinks the game has it wrong, the FMRTE can alter the game = problem solved.

Good Carreer, I'm a big ajax fan and it is really fake to see how much cash it takes away. Can you show some screens of ur squad? I would like to see how they are doing with you. (Kampioene!)

Umm, sure. Not much to look at though! Being Ajax I tend to sell my players when they hit 29 or 30 to make some money, so most of my team are really young regens. But here are my players, strongest 11, and profiles of several of my best best regens (all of whome are in my best 11).

I love bringing players to the club when they are 17 or 18 so that they will be considered trained by the club. They will also have low salaries ^^) even though all the top clubs in europe are after them. Paloschi is my top earner with 3million euros per year!

I also try to get all the best Dutch regens. I know it makes no difference in game, but I like having as many Dutch players as possible in my squad. Furthermore, I love the Dutch league as opposed to the big leagues such as England and Spain because there are fewer games per year, and you have a lot more opportunity to play younger players, as the opposition is weaker; which is something you can see in my squad list. Everyone gets play time, so they get better stats faster and my best 11 is always well rested for the big Champions League matches.

Last edited:
Umm, sure. Not much to look at though! Being Ajax I tend to sell my players when they hit 29 or 30 to make some money, so most of my team are really young regens. But here are my players, strongest 11, and profiles of several of my best best regens (all of whome are in my best 11).

I love bringing players to the club when they are 17 or 18 so that they will be considered trained by the club. They will also have low salaries ^^) even though all the top clubs in europe are after them. Paloschi is my top earner with 3million euros per year!

I also try to get all the best Dutch regens. I know it makes no difference in game, but I like having as many Dutch players as possible in my squad. Furthermore, I love the Dutch league as opposed to the big leagues such as England and Spain because there are fewer games per year, and you have a lot more opportunity to play younger players, as the opposition is weaker; which is something you can see in my squad list. Everyone gets play time, so they get better stats faster and my best 11 is always well rested for the big Champions League matches.

Like that u still have 3 old ajax players, sick team, gj

I love your team.

I'm quite curious how good Eriksen and Lodeiro are as they are both class on my save.

thx mate. Im surprised at how good Lodeiro is. He doesnt have the stats of an absolute top player but he gets such consistent high ratings I cant think about taking him out. I like 2 different types of players on each wing, a midfielder and a striker so I can switch depending on the opponent, but no striker I put on the left wing scores as much for me as Lodeiro. Erikksen is a no brainer. Hes weak in certain areas such as heading and jumping but hes awesome where is counts. Passing fluctates between 18 and 19, creativity is high. These are however guys, who (along with Paloschi) are reaching the end of their careers however. But check this out! I think I found the new Erikksen already!

Also take a look at Paloschi's stats from 2014/15. Only let him play 26 league games and he scores 40! He was European top scorer that year.

I let Stekelenburg go at the end of last season. I wanted to use My regen Wouden, and Stekelenburgs goalkeeping stats were beginning to drop. As his salary was almost 3 million a year and didnt want to settle for anything lower despite offering himself and his agent huge signing fees I couldnt keep him as a reserve keeper. But he went to Galatasary on a 2 year contract worth in total 9 million so I dont feel too bad for him!

Other things worth noting:

I had Sergio Busquets on a free transfer in 2013 but his salary was 4.5 million and given the situation for which I made this thread I let him go after 2 seasons for 15 mil and gave youngster Loos (who is actually an Ajax regen) a chance and now hes ace.

Van der Vaart came back in 2013 as well, but I like pace in players, he didnt have much of it anyway and when he hit his 30's it went down hill so after 2 season he left free.

John Heitinga also came back. Got him for 5mil in 2015. He was my replacement for Busquets if Loos wouldnt cut it, and also my reserve CB. Let him go free after 2 years also.

As you can see I got Wilshere freefrom Arsenal in 2017. Hes not in my first team plans but hes so useful being able to play in 4 of the 11 positions.

Royston Drethe also had a stint with us, but let him go free after 2 years. He was clubless so he signed a deal worth just 500k per year.

Grygera came back for a season.

Former Arsenal striker Eduardo was my reserve striker for a season too.

The only players I lost that upset me were Jan Vertonghen and Alderweireld. They both wanted to leave at the same time which really annoyed me but I always get rid of players who have problems so in 2014 they both left to Everton and Inter respectively for 10 mil each.

van der Wiel has always been my first choice RB but said he wanted to leave at the end of the 2018 season and he was 31 so i let him go to Wolves for 5 mil.

The rest of the RL Ajax squard left pretty early as i didnt have much use for them, even Suarez never really performs for me in this game. He left for 20 mil in 2011 to Juventus, de Zeeuw also that year for 7.5mil to Man City. Sulejmani for 3mil in 2010 already. Aissati (highly overrated i this game) left 2013 for 6.25mil to Espanyol.

Last edited:
thx mate. Im surprised at how good Lodeiro is. He doesnt have the stats of an absolute top player but he gets such consistent high ratings I cant think about taking him out. I like 2 different types of players on each wing, a midfielder and a striker so I can switch depending on the opponent, but no striker I put on the left wing scores as much for me as Lodeiro. Erikksen is a no brainer. Hes weak in certain areas such as heading and jumping but hes awesome where is counts. Passing fluctates between 18 and 19, creativity is high. These are however guys, who (along with Paloschi) are reaching the end of their careers however. But check this out! I think I found the new Erikksen already!

Also take a look at Paloschi's stats from 2014/15. Only let him play 26 league games and he scores 40! He was European top scorer that year.

I let Stekelenburg go at the end of last season. I wanted to use My regen Wouden, and Stekelenburgs goalkeeping stats were beginning to drop. As his salary was almost 3 million a year and didnt want to settle for anything lower despite offering himself and his agent huge signing fees I couldnt keep him as a reserve keeper. But he went to Galatasary on a 2 year contract worth in total 9 million so I dont feel too bad for him!

Other things worth noting:

I had Sergio Busquets on a free transfer in 2013 but his salary was 4.5 million and given the situation for which I made this thread I let him go after 2 seasons for 15 mil and gave youngster Loos (who is actually an Ajax regen) a chance and now hes ace.

Van der Vaart came back in 2013 as well, but I like pace in players, he didnt have much of it anyway and when he hit his 30's it went down hill so after 2 season he left free.

John Heitinga also came back. Got him for 5mil in 2015. He was my replacement for Busquets if Loos wouldnt cut it, and also my reserve CB. Let him go free after 2 years also.

As you can see I got Wilshere freefrom Arsenal in 2017. Hes not in my first team plans but hes so useful being able to play in 4 of the 11 positions.

Royston Drethe also had a stint with us, but let him go free after 2 years. He was clubless so he signed a deal worth just 500k per year.

Grygera came back for a season.

Former Arsenal striker Eduardo was my reserve striker for a season too.

The only players I lost that upset me were Jan Vertonghen and Alderweireld. They both wanted to leave at the same time which really annoyed me but I always get rid of players who have problems so in 2014 they both left to Everton and Inter respectively for 10 mil each.

van der Wiel has always been my first choice RB but said he wanted to leave at the end of the 2018 season and he was 31 so i let him go to Wolves for 5 mil.

The rest of the RL Ajax squard left pretty early as i didnt have much use for them, even Suarez never really performs for me in this game. He left for 20 mil in 2011 to Juventus, de Zeeuw also that year for 7.5mil to Man City. Sulejmani for 3mil in 2010 already. Aissati (highly overrated i this game) left 2013 for 6.25mil to Espanyol.

Just curious but hows the eredivisie itself doing? Are you winning everything pretty easy or are clubs like twente, psv also doing better?

My aim was to get the eredivisie to a higher rating so that eventually PSV, Twente and Feyenoord could compete on the european stage. I had accomplished this in previous FM games. But as soon as i got the eredivisie ranked 6th in the coefficents as well as the competitions tab, we started declining since any team or teams that qualified for the CL would get knocked out in the first round and as a result the clubs and the eredivisie would lose points. So in that respect eredivisie fails.

Domestically, I always win the eredivisie with over 90 points since about the year 2014 (even when playing with B teams for a third of the matches). In a direct match up, twente, psv and feyenoord are usually a challenge (especially PSV). But I still win, and occassionally with scores of 5-0 or 5-1. I just cant understand why in game PSV buys players for 16 million every season and if they perform well they are sold to bigger clubs for around 12 million just 1 or 2 seasons later.

So yeah. I'd say in UEFA coefficents we have peaked at 6th place (dropping to 7th, 8th or 9th, only to climb back to 6th as the teams do better in the UEFA cup). And I dont see myself ever not winning the eredivisie so, pretty much game over in that respect. The game doesnt seem to evolve well at later stages.