sry81uk

Reaction score
I have lucas Digne on my united save and long story short he complained i wasn't playing him enough then got injured for most of that season only coming back to full training 2 or 3 games from the end of the season. I have played him and played him and yet i cant get rid of his SIT - wants to feature more in the first team.

I have praised him up to the eyeballs. The only message i get from him is due to injury he grants more time even though he hasnt been injured all of this season. I am so confused!!!

What did you promise him when he asked for more first team football? It is unlikely to go away if you promised to sell him. If you did, go on with it and sell him.
If not, check your "Promises" tab (under "Home", top left) and see what your progress is towards making him happy again.

promised him football and i have deliverd that

if you delivered that it'll show in green next to the promise, a red for failed, and a yellow for on going promise that you aren't keeping up the way you should..
last option, sell him! before the dressing room gets affected!

if you delivered that it'll show in green next to the promise, a red for failed, and a yellow for on going promise that you aren't keeping up the way you should..
last option, sell him! before the dressing room gets affected!

OK this is wierd i have checked the promises and the bar is green but just short of full. every 30 days i get a message about he he understands injury means more time is needed but the bar never completley fills despite me playing him every single game. I just dont get this

Does the number of days remaining to fulfil your promise stay the same? Or does it reset to a certain number? Either way, I'd say it's a bug and you're better off selling him before his contract runs out.

each time i get the message about his injury the time resets to 30 days. then the 30 days runs down, get the message again and so on