help with arsenal tactics

james afc

Reaction score
my problem seems to be that my strikers never score or hardly even get the ball and always get bad ratings every match.

anyone know whats up with this? i norm play adebayor and van persie up front and use adebayor as target man

i use 4-4-2 tactic with mixed passing and the rest of my team are getting 7's while my two strikers get 5.8s even if i change them. HELP PLEASE SOMEONE:D

Arsenal Tactics

I started with arsenal and I bought riquelme 19.5m (7g-7g-6ass-3mofm) and veloso 15m..

my system
gk
3cb
2wb with arrows (clichy eboue more attacking duties and cross byline)
2mc (fabregas with attacking duties and veloso with defending duties)
1amc riquelme(amazing)
2fc (left van persie with support duties and right adebayor!!!!(amazing) with attacking duties)

Try fix player settings example-all mcs direct passing,all cb short passing ,def mentality wb to have attacking duties and persie hold up ball,trough balls etc...
veloso will take the ball from the defenders and give it to the mc and amc ..these will make your game with long shots ,through balls or pass it to persie and finally adeba will score 2goals pes game at least..on the other side your wb 's will cross the field byline in every chance (clichy 8 games 7 assist 2 goals) and will center the ball for heading..this is my best save and i only played 10 matches(beating chelsea-liverpool away etc)

Try it and you will remember me!!!
Hope i helped

Last edited:
One of the reasons your strikers may not be getting the ball is because they will have to run half of the pitch to get to it, you will need a support striker in a 4-4-2, because your midfield may not have enough support and are passing backwards because they see no way through. Even if adebayor is your target man he may not have the right instructions, like his mentality should be around 11-14.

First post :D

james, try my tactic 4-1-5 attacking. iam playing arsenal now. 12 games so far, 11 won 1 draw 0 lost. 27 goals - 6 conceded.

Buy senna 9 mill bargain play him DM with Fabregas infront
it means fab can do his thing not worry about defendind he will assit ur strikers
4-1-3-2

I am currently Arsenal and have made my own tactic for them and I can score plenty of goals, I do concede a few also but invariably I do win 95% of my games. I have posted a few screenies for anyone who wants a new tactic and may be struggling to get your strikers to score. Test it out and let me know what you think.

DOWNLOAD THIS!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4d6aa5e092c1437cd2db6fb9a8902bda

25EmmanuelAdebayor.png
[/IMG]

Arsenal-2.png
[/IMG]

Arsenal.png
[/IMG]

Enjoy;)

Last edited:
ok ill try these tips and tactics out, so far i got hammered 4-1 by aston villa:$, is it best to like play short passing with arsenal and use width etc ,i wanna try play like the real arsenal, anyone got good settings for this?

edit: i would post my formation and tactics up but dunno how to.

Last edited:
I started with arsenal and I bought riquelme 19.5m (7g-7g-6ass-3mofm) and veloso 15m..

my system
gk
3cb
2wb with arrows (clichy eboue more attacking duties and cross byline)
2mc (fabregas with attacking duties and veloso with defending duties)
1amc riquelme(amazing)
2fc (left van persie with support duties and right adebayor!!!!(amazing) with attacking duties)

Try fix player settings example-all mcs direct passing,all cb short passing ,def mentality wb to have attacking duties and persie hold up ball,trough balls etc...
veloso will take the ball from the defenders and give it to the mc and amc ..these will make your game with long shots ,through balls or pass it to persie and finally adeba will score 2goals pes game at least..on the other side your wb 's will cross the field byline in every chance (clichy 8 games 7 assist 2 goals) and will center the ball for heading..this is my best save and i only played 10 matches(beating chelsea-liverpool away etc)

Try it and you will remember me!!!
Hope i helped

Can you share your tactics with us? :)

hi

hi man a playe whit arseal and a have a bad problam did you send mi a tactics for arseanal and instructions for tactics.....adebayor and van persi are realy bad they have a 5 for every match ....thanks :D

hi man a playe whit arseal and a have a bad problam did you send mi a tactics for arseanal and instructions for tactics.....adebayor and van persi are realy bad they have a 5 for every match ....thanks :D

Speak English fella, jeez!! Is that how you youngsters speak nowadays?

:O:O

i too play as arsenal 4-4-2 attacking short passing counter the rest as it is! team
gk-c.kameni
rwb b.sagna cb-j.djourou cb-k.toure lwb-g.clichy

mc-cesc mc-angelo palombo

amr-theo aml-c.vela/rvp

st-adebayor st-s.agureo
ade n agureo average rateing 8.0 easy!