neiltrain

Reaction score
hi there, i've done a lot of reading before posting, including tt&f but i'm still baffled.

i need help setting up my back line.

want to play an attacking game, and i have no problem scoring goals, but i'm a bit leaky.

i'm giving up on playing offside since being ripped apart by benayoun and torres of liverpool.

how can i set up mentality and closing down to ensure people arent getting in behind me yet still close the gap between my midfield and defence?

all thoughts warmly welcome, or links to useful resources......

many thanks, neil

Try a cover/stopper role combo with your center backs. Also, setting your fullbacks to support may help as they won't look to get forward as often as the would if they where on auto, if you where using an attacking mentality.

Also playing an anchor man or ball winner in midfield will help out your defense as he will try to win the ball back before the opposition has a chance to run at your defense.

on my arsenal save play 4231 with high agression, and closing down by all my players not just defence. played 10 games conceaded just 1 goal which was a penalty.

what formation you playing, make sure your players have high work rate, how many games you played, what are your team/player instructions

you must give more information about your setup if your requesting help

screenshots would be useful

good morning