TheWanderer

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals!

Just wondering if anyone can help me develop my team! at the moment i am playing as Bolton Wanderers in season 2 in the last few games and are in a solid 6th-3rd battle with spurs/liverpool/villa and surpising west ham
wacko.png
! Looking a head if poss i think i can make Europa spot hopefully as liverpool have a game in hand over me but i think i need something to bolster my team!

So far my starting 11 are:
GKR:Jussi (getting old now and missed out on Ochao so will have to look else where)
LB:Dodo (great signing so far best rated DEF i have)
CB: Cahill (does the job)
CB: Knight (was thinking E.Munoz but was far to expensive in jan)
RB: Deigo Renan (best RB i have ever found last FM working his magic here big price of 7mil though
sad.png
)
LM:petrov/Taylor (both old but still producing would think Eden Hazard will take over here)
CM Muamba(breaks up play well but attributes are lowish a poor mans Moussa Sissko
biggrin.png
)
CM Cariney (young decent lad brought in done ok so far made a few goals but scouts highly rate him!)
RM:Lee Chungy(not the best RM but love the guy in real life so think i am alittle bias but thinking of a replacement)
ST:Klasnic(surpisingly good on FM but towards the end of the road now!)
ST: R.lukaku/K.Davies(davies is my targetman and i have started getting Luk in the games now!)

SUBS:
Sean Davies
Mark Davies
Al Habsi
Yaya Sango
Eden Hazard(out on loan)
Luc Castingnos(FREE SIGNING BANG ON!)
Sam Ricketts
G.Stiennson

i had to sell heavily (elmander/Robinson/Samuel/O'brien's ETC) to raise the funds for most players but last season i got 12mil transfer budget! so hoping around the same or even higher as my finishing postion will be higher then last season (7th)

Any ideas? ALSO i have began to look for regen after seeing a date list of when they are released but at the moment i am going to each country and going through each team to find them is there a easier way? I use Tony Grip as my main scout he is amazing but is there any other scouts who might want to join the BWFC!

THANKS Y'ALL! (SORRY FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMER HAD TO DO THIS AT WORK WHILE CONSTANTLY CLOSING AND OPENING THE WINDOW WHEN THE BOSS DECIDES TO WALK PAST INBETWEEN HIS **** SCRATCHING LOL)

good to see that you used Klasnić in the first team. Maybe a substitute for Klasnić could be young Kramarić from Dinamo? Or Ante Rukavina / FAtos Beciraj also from Dinamo (cheap)

You should try to buy Rakitić & Kranjčar (midfield), & Giuseppe Rossi / Bafetimbi Gomis (attackers)

could you laod up the save because i have been looking for a save where bolton are in europe so if possible can you put it up??

get yaya sanogo to replace klasnic and
think about geting maybe enyeama to replace jussi
maybe sebastien coates great defender only 3.4 mill release clasue but if you dont have him on DB then think about mussachio?

about RM maybe wait till end of season tog et more money and get a world class one if you can afford him??

Thanks for the guys i will scout and see if they can boslter my team i am looking for a good MC and DC sadly rakitic is at city with no interest in coming to me :(

Thanks FM1063 :) how do i upload a save? Yaya is coming along but hasnt scored at the moment and i am debating about loaning him out :) cannot find that coates and sadly mussachio wants 15mil plus to prise him away :(

Thanks for the guys i will scout and see if they can boslter my team i am looking for a good MC and DC sadly rakitic is at city with no interest in coming to me :(
Ah ****** **** :(

What about Badelj? Maybe Pedro Morales?

Some RMs:
Tomečak, Aaron Lennon, Ben Arfa, Govou?

Thanks i will do it when i get home :( lunch over with and stick it up under BWFCEURO or something I get in about 6-7ish tonight

thanks RaulFan i will scout them i think ben afta and lennon had no interest but that was at the beginning of the season hopefully europe will change their mind!

Last edited:
If ya need CBs:

Howedes, Westermann, Kyrgiakos, Lovren, Mamadou Sakho.

Sign Esteban Granero from Madrid he can play any where in midfield!

Sakho is amazing but again over 15mil mark when i scouted him last. I think i will have in the region of 15-17 mil budget but need to replace alot and contract updates with that :) Thanks San i will have to scout him tonight see what he is like! might put a cheeky bid for scott parker in for a general in mid!

you could play Hazard RM been doing it on my save since the first season has done well. I do think you should be starting him every game now though.

tino costa or gibson cheep and cheerful if u need a bit of creativity in the middle

Why was Hazard out on loan? Surely he's your best midfielder out of all them?