joshb

Reaction score
Just about to start a new season with charlton athletic, just wondering if anyone can give me help in all areas as I no sweet nothing about the club, what staff can I bring in, players to bring in, who do I get rid of?

Staff - BATISTA DOS SANTOS is great (esp on defence/tactics), will go anywhere and is dirt cheap. For non top teams I sometimes have him as my assman.

Look also at Tosh Farrell/P. Montgomery (scout)/Wim Teunissen (Tactics)/Lucassen/Antonio Pintus.

Download a staff filter from here and import it in your game to help you get the best ones: Football Manager 2013 Excellent Coaches - Staff Recommendation | Passion for Football Manager

Players - look at frees/loans (especially from Top German teams' second teams/youth teams who usually dont ask for fee paying loans). Ask the board for a PARENT club but choose wisely (look in their reserves to see if there are good and available players to loan.

Look at the following players: Cristian Danalache cf (Romanian goal machine at your level if he comes)/Sid Ahmed Aouedj (winger on either side)/Aboutrika (dont worry about his age. He's one of the best cm/aps/dlps I have seen plus he can be a very good tutor for youngsters)/Kermit Erasmus (youngish AM/IF)/Harrison Afful (lb)