Status
Not open for further replies.

GSanity92

Reaction score
i'm playing as Chelsea and i have a small transfer budget of about 15m after selling alex and i need to buy in younger players to replace the old ones for years to come does anyone have some suggestions for me CM and ACM a winger a striker and a CB please i dont need them all this season so you dont have to suggest really cheap players just not overpriced players thnx for any help

Marco Verratti (Pascera) His Stats Are Amazing For A 16 Year Old And In The Second Season He Is Amazing Not Sure How Much You Will Have To Pay But Hes Probably Cheap

For Center Back You Have Jack Cork, Mancienne, Hutchinson They Are All Fantastic In Second Season

yeah hutchinson isnt that good mancienne is out on loan at rangers and cork is in the fisrt team squad and plays against lower opposition i have danny wilson as well who is my best young defender. i will look at verratti but i am trying to get toni kroos thanx for the help

Take a look at Felix Kroos aswell? Theres also Jack Rodwell and Sergio Canales who has a £2million minimun fee release

AM jonjo shelvy(charlton) amazing 54 games 46 assists. wingerss zezinho gd buy 4 about 2.8 , edurdo salvio , mesut Ozil (O has 2 dots above) CB sakho, Howedes(o has 2 dos above) (schalke) they r all gd players and for a striker i highly rate neymar and vela and paloschi, hope it helps

i have muniain i trying paloschi but he's co owned and would cost 20m arsenal wont sell vela i am trying to sign sakho and was thinking about felix kroos but man city have just signed him i'll have a look at the rest thanks guys for the help

use the threads below, mate. you will likely get the players which you desire. also, post in there in future. cheers

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

robert acquafresca would be nice for the st position

Status
Not open for further replies.