Delaveguire

Reaction score
ok so the finances have gone from rich to okay...i dont have any transfer budget or wage budget...transfer revenue gone down to 40%...im building new ground...will it go back to normal finance as soon as the ground ends?

ok so the finances have gone from rich to okay...i dont have any transfer budget or wage budget...transfer revenue gone down to 40%...im building new ground...will it go back to normal finance as soon as the ground ends?

How much in loans did the club take out to build the stadium? And how far away is it from being built? If the club have loans to pay back monthly then they wont let you spend hardly any

Maybe I've misunderstood but surely Abromovich is foreground sugar daddy? And given that stadium costs shouldn't effect FFP this doesnt really make sense. Do the club start with much debt?

Maybe I've misunderstood but surely Abromovich is foreground sugar daddy? And given that stadium costs shouldn't effect FFP this doesnt really make sense. Do the club start with much debt?

According to Passion4fm.com, Abramovich is an underwriter sugar daddy, not foreground. Perhaps due to FFP.
[h=5]UNDERWRITER CHAIRMEN/Owner[/h]"The chairman will not be involved with the running of the club and will not invest any more money in the club unless there’s a big fear for it going bankrupt. The underwriter will only provide the club with money if the club is in serious debt. The club is more or less on it’s own in regard to acquire enough transfer funds for buying new players."

the construction started in the end of the 1st season and will end in 2018...i don't know about the loans :/

the construction started in the end of the 1st season and will end in 2018...i don't know about the loans :/

If you have any loans it should say on the finance page. If you don't have any then your transfer kitty should be back in no time :)

there is a''-'' in the outstanding loans column...the board gave me 100m transfer budget in the beginning and then they took it back..now i cant even pay some clauses there are...and they say there aren't any funds to increase the budgets

According to Passion4fm.com, Abramovich is an underwriter sugar daddy, not foreground. Perhaps due to FFP.
UNDERWRITER CHAIRMEN/Owner

"The chairman will not be involved with the running of the club and will not invest any more money in the club unless there’s a big fear for it going bankrupt. The underwriter will only provide the club with money if the club is in serious debt. The club is more or less on it’s own in regard to acquire enough transfer funds for buying new players."

Only just noticed this didn't post properly from my phone. Guess that kind of makes sense now, Abromovic arrived at just the right time to set up the infrastructure and world class squad before FFP!

Last edited: