Wolfhawk

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am new to FM and have just been trying to set up a new club for the A-League.
I'm not adding a ninth club, just relocating Wellington Phoenix on the editor and making name changes. I am trying to set up Tasmania United FC as the eigth side.

Everything works well, however my attempts to set up the new club logo and mini logo for the side from the consortium website; http://www.tasmaniaunited.com.au/ have failed miserably.

Just wondering if anyone can either recommend a guide to making club logos for the main club page and the ladder, or if there isn't one, could someone please tell me how its done.

Cheers

Brian

Screw Tasmania United give Sydney United there rightfull place in A-League :D

Lol back on topic yea I would like to know how you do the same as well especially since I can't find logos to download for Croatias league.

Hi everyone.

I am new to FM and have just been trying to set up a new club for the A-League.
I'm not adding a ninth club, just relocating Wellington Phoenix on the editor and making name changes. I am trying to set up Tasmania United FC as the eigth side.

Everything works well, however my attempts to set up the new club logo and mini logo for the side from the consortium website; http://www.tasmaniaunited.com.au/ have failed miserably.

Just wondering if anyone can either recommend a guide to making club logos for the main club page and the ladder, or if there isn't one, could someone please tell me how its done.

Cheers

Brian

I've made a start on coverting their logo to one you can use ingame (background/icon/etc).
If you would like some 3D kits made up for them to use in your game aswell then post up some images in the "3D kit request" thread in "other graphics"

Heres the logos.
If you want me to make up a config file for them, then please reply with the Unique ID for your created club.

Attached:
  • Image of the main logo for you to check
  • Zip file with all the logos in (normal/backs/icon)

new logo

hi carber i recently used ur template to create some club kits for my made up team.. newcastle city but now need a club logo to use ingame could u do that for me please... that would be great if you could mate the club id is 1394631323 i hope i gave u what u need the pic and the zip file

Do you want Newcastle City text placed on it somewhere, or to keep it as it is?
Plus do you want the image placed on a background circle and if so in what colours & style (stripes/hoops/quarters etc)

yeah if you could put in on a background circle that would be great and yeah incorperate newcastle city in to it the team i created play in black and white hoops.. thanks carbers

Hows this?
If your happy with it, I'll create the backgrounds and icons.

Ok, heres all the logos completed: background left/right, icon and main. along with the config file. see attached zipfile.

club logo

could someone please convert a jpeg file for a custom team logo into one i can use in game?
the club id is 98005475

and yes, i know it's a bit rubbish but i knocked it up on paint... :$

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:52 PM ----------

alternatively... could you knock a better logo up for me please? incorporating the green n black vertical stripes, and some Demon eyes (maybe something lile the attchment?) *EDIT: which i can't seem to attach!* and the name of the club which is Iford United

Much appreciated

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

i can't get the hang of this ****... i think the link is attached now