Help with confirming or declining my story

AndySams10

Reaction score
Hi,

I posted a story 'My French affair with AC Arles' about a day ago. Can someone tell me when I find out if it's been accepted please or if I have to start again and come up with a better story start point. I have sent messages to both story mods and havnt heard anything as yet, all I need to know is when I find out if it's accepted or declined, just really keen to get my first story going.

Thanks.

PM Jake or Jack Fulham and ask them to let you know if its been approved or declined mate. It may take a day or 2 depending on how busy they are mate.

If it's not been accepted, they've deemed it not good enough. I'm guessing you just need to write more. Don't just have a header then a block of text, add some banners, quotes, pictures etc. Jazz it up a bit.

Jack Fulham declined the story.

From the look of it, the OP could do with some more detail, a few screenshots of your progress so far, maybe some fancy graphics if you like that sort of thing.

Oh right well I just did that intro with a view to adding all that jazz once I got underway with regular updates. Bit disappointed as read a few great stories and a few others that were similar to how mine was done and still got accepted!! and have no graphics or anything. Guess back to the drawing board!!!!!

I don't care much for graphics, and my stories never have them.

As long as you include a decent amount of detail in your OP, maybe include some updates from the early part of the season then it should be fine.

Basically what we are trying to avoid is this kind of thread:

'Hi ive taken over at Wolves, pre season went ok, more updates to come'

A lot of OP's have a great amount of writing in them, but essentially all theysay is that a manager was sacked and they have taken over.

Ok thanks Jake, much appreciated. I will bulk my next attempt out. I think where I went wrong was that I just wrote it at start of game, then once it had got accepted was going to add what I was going to do, screenshots etc and update as each month was being played, would that be allowed? Or best to start playing then go back and add what's happened?

Thank u again.

As long have you played the game a bit, even just including in the OP your progress after the first few games of the season it should be fine.

Ok great. Thank u Jake. Will wait till updates patch comes out then try again.

mate it happened with me before. but i just improved it and made it look better

Thanks for the help and advice guys. Much appreciated. Am planning on starting an AFC Wimbledon save once new patch is out. So will get planning now. Does it matter if someone else is doing a story on the same team?

Have a good eve everyone.