help with copying dvds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey i am looking for a bit of help. I have got a lot of movies on my computer and external harddrive. I want to copy to disk but in dvd format as my dvd player doesnt accept divx. I have searched on how to do it but either you need to buy the software or its a trial service to buy. Has anyone got any ideas on a free program that can be used to convert vidoes such as (divx, AVI ect) to DVD format?

thanks

dangerous posting asking for piracy help don't you think?

Poepol Pirate :p

Piracy is bad mmmkay....

Buy the movies or buy the software, stop being a *** :wub:

He is only pirating if he is copying then selling. Although if he has illegally downloaded these from an already pirated site then tut tut.

It doesn't say anywhere where he got the films from, he may have downloaded from iTunes or something, although probably not, either way, don't jump to a conclusion.

Also, he has not asked about piracy, rather just for help or information on a free programme, many programmes are open source online so there could be one out there, he could use. He hasn't asked for a crack for a programme you have to pay for.

Now stay on topic. (unless an Admin comes in above my head, but I don't think hes done anything wrong.)

In portugal we have to download from pirate sites, its the only way, regarding movies and tv shows, sometimes movies take over a year to get here, tv shows have 2 or more seasons delay ..

Last edited:
i have paid for the films via a subcribed website so as far i am concerned i am paying for them. I aint selling i just want to watch on my comp. Thanks for th last comment dunc you have given my a bit of insight on how to get program.

i have paid for the films via a subcribed website so as far i am concerned i am paying for them. I aint selling i just want to watch on my comp. Thanks for th last comment dunc you have given my a bit of insight on how to get program.

Try this, pretty sure it's free and can convert to a variety of file choices so you don't have to put it as the file type your dvd player doesn't like. Might not be perfect but its worth a go I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.