WiffGiff

Reaction score
I have found a document on the Qatari Football Association's webpage http://www.qfa.com.qa/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/discipline-competition-earabic.pdf, which would be a great help to create the league in a realistic way. However, I can't read Arabic, and google-translate barely helped.

What I so far could tell is that 7 foreign players is allowed in the starting eleven. Those files I have encountered so far have restricted it to 4, which would be totally wrong in that case.

Anyone that knows arabic could probably be a great help in order to create a realistic file.

I can help, although not right now. I am a fluent Arabic reader therefore I can help, I can help tomorrow though as I am busy today.

I can help, although not right now. I am a fluent Arabic reader therefore I can help, I can help tomorrow though as I am busy today.

sounds great, any help is very much appreciated. I have been looking to add Saudi Arabia and Qatar, since they are two of the best leagues at the moment in asia. I also thought of UAE. finding the league rules are difficult and many have misunderstod some of them.