chmo

Reaction score
every match i play my crossing percentage is really bad and assistant always says crossing is poor,ive got wingers with good passing,dribbing and crossing,all the required stats of a quality winger but i never seem 2 get goals from out wide and crossing is woeful,ive tried floating and drilling and adjusting where they aim crossing but nothing makes a difference?any1 know of ways to improve crossing success rate?

You may be trying too many crosses, which is distracting the team from shooting. Try working the ball through the middle a little more instead of always looking for the pass to the winger for him to cross. Alternatively, you may need stronger and/or taller forward players and better crossers of the ball in the side. Judging what constitutes a “low” amount of crosses, however, is incredibly difficult and subjective. In order to fully utilise this advice, it is best to use the analysis pages and to keep an eye on the highlights. Narrow formations, for instance, may attempt and complete far fewer crosses than wide formations designed to pump balls into the box from the flanks.