kawalski

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently updating my Australian database to 14.3. Due to new teams being added to the database I've expanded the FA Cup competition (FFA Cup) to 600 teams. I'd like to have the top 24 & a 2nd group of 64 teams enter the competition later.

Previously Lami23 kindly helped me when the competition was only 582 team but now with 600 teams I was hoping someone could do the same again. While the default cup creator allows me to create the competition. All the teams enter in the first two rounds (there are 10 rounds in total).

I'd like to make it more like the English FA Cup & have the better teams enter later. The comp has 600 teams & can be anything from 10 to 12 rounds long. I'd like a group of 64 teams to enter later say after 3rd round & a 2nd group of 24 (the best teams in the league) to then enter a round or so later. Any help would be appreciated.

I think you would need to switch to the advanced rules to be able to select the "teams" added to which round from where option.

Never really edited one from scratch meself but fixed a couple that errored after 14.3.

Your best bet is to download one, i suggest the FIFA Champions cup one, and see how it was put together or ask in te editor Forum over at SI, they really helpful for me and i play with an edited Brazil,USA,Canada, Australia, England, Scotland and several minor nations in the same game.

thanks for the reply wkdsoul.

I've had a look at the advanced rules but can't make any real sense of it. What I need is help with the maths on how many teams come in at which rounds in order to have the better teams enter at a later stage just like the FA Cup does. I might try the SI forum apart from yourself I'm not getting much help here.

Yh the SI forums is much busier in the edit section.