Steve P

Reaction score
hi anyone help please need good tactic for Darlington, no money, poor players would like to get them into prem say within 6 years or so

Not sure but i just started a game with them, in November now, lower-mid table, but starting to put some results together with my 4-5-1 tactic...

Look for Scott Fox a GK from Scotland.
Also Mark Little a DRL on loan and Kyle Bartley a DC on loan are good players...

Also if your database is large enough you might find a Vincenzo Bernardo, he is an Italian American. Very good striker.

I'm from Darlington and am a true to live Quaker fan. Ican't tell you how bad things have been this season. I just played a season as them for my first game with fm10. Finished 8th 4 points behind a playoff spot.

0910endofseasonleagueta.jpg

Last edited:
Nice I was looking to get into the playoffs. but finished 10th 8 points out of 7th...Had a solid start to my 2nd season, just beat Chesterfield 3-0.

good effort well done

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Not sure but i just started a game with them, in November now, lower-mid table, but starting to put some results together with my 4-5-1 tactic...

Look for Scott Fox a GK from Scotland.
Also Mark Little a DRL on loan and Kyle Bartley a DC on loan are good players...

Also if your database is large enough you might find a Vincenzo Bernardo, he is an Italian American. Very good striker.

Thanks for the players but check out man v.1 free players list you can get some excellent players for lower league clubs

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

thanks this has been a big help

Cheers mate! Glad it helped you! (H)

Thought I would bring this one back up. I have made it to the EPL with Darlington. Took two years to get out of League 2, but then went Back to Back promotions to make it into the EPL at the start of my 5th season. A Couple of my Regens are attached (i bought them from outside however) My first game was a 7-3 loss at Old Trafford. Going to be a LONG season (Was lucky to win in the playoffs from the Championship really)