Nnicod55

Reaction score
Well title may be not so spot on. I'm struggling create tactic where I want my team immediately to press opposition when they lose ball but if they can't win ball back fast I want them to drop and wait opposition mistake patiently. I'm thinking intsructions would be Closing down more Def line Slightly deeper and Stay on feet. So you have some hints or tips how to make them press immediately but then drop if they don't win ball back fast...

This cannot be instructed in the ME. You either press or you don't.

I was trying to do the same thing, i came close to achieving it by playing a mid Dline and instructed my 3 CB and 1 DM to hold positions (2 of these players also have "stays back at all times").

It came close but playing deep and pressing hard is a dangerous combination, they kind of contradict each other.

If you study klopp at liverpool this year, when they press hard the defensive line pushes up high, compacting the two teams making the press work. While the team is pressing they dont drop deep. When they drop deep and play on the counter they dont press. Its like they have 2 complete set of tactical orders they swap between mid game.

Hope this helps

hahahahahahahahahahahaha how to gegen press in fm16 ?

what planet are you on?

my question and probably most at this moment , HOW TO PLAY FM 16 without losing 9/10 and conceeding nearly every goal by a cross.

only joking btw dont get offended :)