Help with file types

Manchesto

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for help when downloading a training regime. I have downloaded worderkid shortlists in the past but I have now got problems when I try to save training information.

I have read and followed the guides given and tried for hours but this has not worked and I have come here to try and end my anger!

Anyway the problem I'm having is when downloading the file it asks me to open the RAR file using a programme. It then saves the downloaded file as a .php file and this is then only viewable in notepad. This turns the file into gibberish eg. 'ajfh;JUGJKHFkjhkjvdfakjh3341'

Does anyone know what to do to change my settings so I can use these training regimes?

Thanks Manchesto.

I have downloaded it now and I have got the schedules in the game. However when I go to put a player on them nothing happens?

what do you mean?

if it is in game and the game hasn't crashed it should be working. What i do is click on the general training then look at the bottom of the screen area and then change the view of the players so it shows what position they play in and to the left of the screen it should say their current trianing schedule, hover over that bit and scroll down on the mouse until you see the training schedule for that position.. if you catch my drift.

i see what you mean, but the new training regimes I have imported are light gray and i cant select them?

ah, probably because one of the following:

you are playing as a lower league team and your players are part timers and part timers cannot go on a full time schedule.

you are playing as a full time proffessional team and you are trying to use a part time schedule which wouldn't work or you are trying to put adults on a young persons schedule.

the answer is to only use full time scedules for full time players, part time schedules for semi proffessional and amatuer teams and use youngster schedule for the young ones.

thank you so much. very new to this, in my anger I didnt realise i was putting a 1st team player on a youth training schedule. Thankyou very much for your help