Help with finding a defender for my Villareal team for £3.4 mil..

Sam2012

Reaction score
Hiya,

As you can all see in the thread subject i need a defender (centre back) for my villareal team.. I only have 3.4 million left and will need to buy a defender in my January transfer window... I tried going for Vertoghen but obviously need much more than 3.4 mil to get him..

still looking for a quality buy though.. i can do with a young player to develop him further but don't want too young.,. as i still need a defender for the rest of the season..

Could you guys please help me out.. thanks!

Last edited:
no ideas at all? I don't like using tools like FM Genie Scout or other little software like that.. usually rely on my scouts and my own knowledge to find players, but as i only have 3.4 mil for transfer i thought i might ask for a little help from someone.. still don't want to use any scouting software...

would be nice to get one suggestion at least...

Toby Alderweireld - Ajax
Jan Vertonghen - Ajax

as well as the others I mentioned :)

Have a look at Siyanda Xulu and Eric Matholo if you can't get Alderwield.

Sebastian Toro for 1 million. He turns into one of South America's best centre backs and can imminently slot into the first team at 21 years old :)

Sorry, just thought he might like to have a look. Theres Kurt Zouma

You have Italians in the squad so look at some Italian defenders. They are cheap and quality. Ogbonna and Volta are my suggestions. They act as very good rotation so next season you can buy a better one. Or you can try to loan some players? Marc Muniesa?

Anderson Martin ( 150k ) , Leandro Gioda ( 50k ) , Loic Nestor ( about 2,5 - 3m i think ) , Bakary Soumare ( 750k - 1m )