Saltydog1690

Reaction score
Hi there I recently tried to upload a new thread on a tactic I designed but kept getting the message:
Post denied, new posts are limited to number of URLS and swear words (or something similar).
The post contained only two Jpgs and no vulgarity so I wandered if someone could shed some light on the forum restrictions as I've seen others post multiple images. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Hi there I recently tried to upload a new thread on a tactic I designed but kept getting the message:
Post denied, new posts are limited to number of URLS and swear words (or something similar).
The post contained only two Jpgs and no vulgarity so I wandered if someone could shed some light on the forum restrictions as I've seen others post multiple images. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Because of the amount of spam accounts being made, the Mods had to restrict what new posters could post. Not ideal but the fault lies with the spammers, not the mods.

You've only made 2 posts (including this one) so just keep contributing to the form, commenting on other people's threads or stories and you'll get the rights eventually.