Help with Ghana national team.

ArsenalFC76

Reaction score
So I've just resigned as Hull manager to take the position of Ghana manager. It's the first time I manage a national team, so I was looking for some help. If anyone knows any tips, or any good players for Ghana, I'll be grateful. I'm also a bit short of staff, so if you have any suggestions, I'm willing to listen!

i havent managed a international team on this yet nd can u manage a club nd international at same time?

i havent managed a international team on this yet nd can u manage a club nd international at same time?

yeah u can i had arsenal and england without cheating in 2011

Yeah you can, but I was getting whopped with Hull so I decided to put an end to the humiliation. :p

Best thing to do is to stick with the ghanian coaches and staff, works well with the players plus they know the language

1st thing 2 do is to search 4 players elegible 2 play 4 ghana.

hw did u manage 2 manage 2 teams do u jst apply for the international job?

What year are you in? I'm Ghana atm in 2011

I'm half way through my second season, but I've just started with Ghana.
Cheers for all the other help. :)

Could anyone suggest good tactics and players for Ghana? I just got offered to manage the national team, and I've got the World Cup in South Africa coming up.

Ghana does not have good wingers - so, do not let them run with the ball or anything, if you do not choose to use a formation without them. The attack is not that good as well, but you will greatly relly on the solid defense, and, of course, Essien.

I´ve found that a 4-4-2, using very fast short passes, no runs, no holding balls, works best for me with Ghana.

I have also just begun Managing Ghana about halfway through my first season. I made the mistake of firing the default assistant manager because I wanted to find a new one that wasn't terrible, and now no one will accept the job. Anyone know of any Ghanaian staff or how to find a coach to accept this kind of job?

Thank

help

make sure your players are doing alot of stretching so they wont pull a muscle during a game or something else bad may happen. i hope my advice came in usefull! (A):D<)<)^^):):wub::wub:

help

make sure your players are doing alot of stretching so they wont pull a muscle during a game or something else bad may happen. i hope my advice came in usefull! (A):D<)<)^^):):wub::wub:

I have also just begun Managing Ghana about halfway through my first season. I made the mistake of firing the default assistant manager because I wanted to find a new one that wasn't terrible, and now no one will accept the job. Anyone know of any Ghanaian staff or how to find a coach to accept this kind of job?

Thank
put a job advertisement and what hannahpop said should help to lol

Best thing to do is to stick with the ghanian coaches and staff, works well with the players plus they know the language

The language is English.In my Birmingahm save I also manage Ghana and in 2013 I hired Diemietar Hanneman is my assistant manager, I did this by placing job adverts for all my position, but I still have a couple random african coaches and regen coaches in my set up. Also got them by placing job adverts.

Good Ghana Players

Michael Essien, Prince Tagoe, Kevin Prince Boeteng,John Mensah,Kingston,Ayew and Asamoah Gyan