craiglindley

Reaction score
Hi all, dont know bout you but i really cant get in2 football manager this year, i find it boring, but im gonna start a new game with hull city, an stick to it, any 1 know of any good players to get me back in the prem 1st time of asking, i have 3million to spend after selling a few players

Last edited:
Don't start a thread with that massive writing please and also check your spelling :)

hi yeh ive struggled to get into a game so far too, even tried brazilian leagues aswell! try jose goncalves for free also joe lewis in goal as matt duke is awful. leigh griffiths is good from dundee too! im making a new game with hull now aswell so id like to compare with you! who did you sell? thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

also liam cooper cb is better than his stats say so i play him with goncalves at cb

fred sears on loan from westham scored around 20 goals and i finished 2nd 1st season

As above freddy sears is a gem for any championship team , as well as jordan spence from west ham rock solid centre back!