Help with Hull in Champions

necas12

Reaction score
I just finished my 2nd season with hull and finished 3rd!(press predicted a 17th place) and i need help building my team to the next level
My current Team is:
GK:Enyeama/Myhill
RB:B.Mendy/Daniel Opare
LB:Guilherme/Andy Dawson
CB:Rusol/Gardner
CB:Turner/Brown
MC:Rodney Sneijder/Boateng
MC:D'Alessandro/Codrea
ML:Buonanotte/Hughes
MR:Santon/Geovanni
ST:Bojan/Anier
ST:Fagan/Cousin
Thats my squad, i need help on what positions i can improve, and who to buy for that position
Cheers:p

maybe you can get a natural born target man who can bring players into the game and play him along side bojan

some1 like eugene seleznyov as your target man and playing bojan along side him being your clinical striker.

u might need better defenders and maybe a better keeper like Asenjo. Try to get Keirrison, Lewandowski or Marquinhos in attack they will get u loads of goals

wot tactics u use? its very hard 2 keep hull in the prem, there have like half a million 2 spend weres that gonna get ya

1st season i finished in 15th with some luck, because i was good at controling finances the board gave me 40 million to spend and i built a good team and suddenly i was winning against teams like blackburn and villa and causing problems to liverpool and arsenal.
I use a regular 4-4-2 but changes depending on the opposing team

1st season i finished in 15th with some luck, because i was good at controling finances the board gave me 40 million to spend and i built a good team and suddenly i was winning against teams like blackburn and villa and causing problems to liverpool and arsenal.

You got 40mil to spend??? and to think United gets only 10..

I finished 15th with hull and i kept my finances in tack and got 20 million i smell a cheat lol

Back to the topic, I agree with Gatid, you'll need a better TM, for bojan to play off too. And if you have the dough for it, Artem Milevskyi could be a the one for you.

You should beef up your defence too. Get Santon and re-train him to be a CB too. Very versatile player.

I finished 15th with hull and i kept my finances in tack and got 20 million i smell a cheat lol

na, no cheating
guess i was lucky

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Back to the topic, I agree with Gatid, you'll need a better TM, for bojan to play off too. And if you have the dough for it, Artem Milevskyi could be a the one for you.

You should beef up your defence too. Get Santon and re-train him to be a CB too. Very versatile player.

i bought pogrebynyak to play with bojan and got zaccardo as a CB
guess it worked i won in the qualification against bayern munich 4-3 on aggregate