honhub

Reaction score
HI... I am new to these forums...

i just wanna help with this:

• how to use editor in such a way that i get indian league (I-league) teams to qualify for asian champions league, and thus for club word championship...??
  • i m playing mumbai fc for 4 seasons, won all for seasons, won twice the confederation cup, but still i cant qualify for asian champions league...
in fm2012, indian teams were able to compete at that level...

pls somebody help....

thanks in advance...

HI... I am new to these forums...

i just wanna help with this:
  • how to use editor in such a way that i get indian league (I-league) teams to qualify for asian champions league, and thus for club word championship...??
  • i m playing mumbai fc for 4 seasons, won all for seasons, won twice the confederation cup, but still i cant qualify for asian champions league...
in fm2012, indian teams were able to compete at that level...

pls somebody help....

thanks in advance...

In 2013 India do not get qualification to the champions league straight away, you will need to raise the reputation of your league to get it, you do this by continuing to win stuff and being successful.

can i change my league rep in editor...

will that work..??

pls pls somebody help....

i want india to have qualification place for asian champions league...

i did everything that i know from the editor (increasing I-league rep), but nothing is working...

guys with advanced editing knowledge, pls help me with this issue...

waiting for a reply !!!

@ monsi9958 - how to rebuild asian continental competion.... ?

First, you will have to delete Asian champions league (and the 2 others Asian continental competitions also). And then, it will be necessary to create new competitions instead. For example, you can create an Asian champions cup, an Asian cup winners cup and a third one.

My editor is normally in French, but it possible to select another language. So, go to "database", then go to "competitions", click on "filter", "customise", and find the different Asian competitions. Delete them.

After that, click on "add continental rules". Select the different nations which will participate, and create the new rules. If you are not successfull, I can create a file for you.