HELP with Kits

gaza019

Reaction score
Hi, I am having problems changing my team's kit. There is only one kit I want to change, and that is the Blackpool kit. I'm in my 4th season so will I be able to change the kit in this saved game or will I have to start a new one?
I have created my kit, looks swish but I don't know where to put the image (saved as a .psd and a .png), what to put in the config file, where th config file is or where to put the new config file. Blackpool's unique ID is 613 but I can't find a graphics folder within the FM2012 folder. (All this is to edit the 3d kit by the way)

I would also like to change the 2d kits you see on the club information screen to match my 3d kits. Would I need a different template to the 3d kits, does it need to have a different config file, saved to different place... I'm all a bit lost and not too great at using computers so any help would be much appreciated.

I have noticed that for the config file, you need to write <record to="graphics/pictures/team/602/kit_textures/home" from="arsenal1"/> for example within that file. But I can't find the graphics/pictures/team/ etc... anywhere in the FM2012 folder. Just need a little help really and any would be grateful. Below is the .png image of my blackpool kit.

View attachment 240162