westendlad

Reaction score
I'm in my second season with Leicester and I'm at a loss as for who to buy. I'm not sure that the players which won me the Championship (and the League Cup (H)) will hold weight against the big boys. I have £13.6M left to spend on players after a couple of unmissable bargains (Palacios £3.7M, Carrol £2.3) an LB and an RM are a priority.

Also, I haven't made many tactics myself and would appreciate a few pointers for making a tactic for avoiding relegation.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Dont mean to be a pain but how do I upload a screenshot of my team?

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

muleicestercityleicestertp

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

muleicestercityleicestertp

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Everytime I try and post it puts my OP in

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

leicestercityleicestert.th.png
[/URL]%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us[/IMG]

LB - Dodo, Atila Turan
RM - Diego Castro, Jonathan Urretavizcaya, Ryad Boudebouz, Henry Saivet, Yohann Mollo

I am going to play this, Inspired by Tony MacD........ It's the start of the season!! :).

Last edited:
Keiren Westwood, £1M; Gavin McCann, FREE; Gari Uranga, £230k; Taufic Guarcho, £1M (highly recomended); De Laet, Loan; Pedro, £85k; Aaron Mokeona(sp?), £2.3M among others.