Reaction score
ive jus started a career with liverpool and im having a massive clearout of players which includes mascherano kuyt arbeloa dossena and alonso the only people in keeping in my line up is stevie g carra el nino agger and reina so i am in the market for a rb and lb rw and lw cm am back-up foward i already have a few target such as
rb:?
lb:masilela
rw:?
lw:zhirkov(maybe)
cm:?
back-up fw:?
help would be greatly appreciated

thanks(H)

so far ive bidded for masilela 500k
aaron lennon 15 mill
and now santon 3.7 mil

any one else

wrong idea clearing out your team straight way imo just strengthen up your team see where you finish in the league and see how much dosh you get at the start of next season. then start making drastic changes to your team

veloso
david silva if u got enough money, u should have selling all your top players lol.
i wud never sell alonso he is class.

i have just sold the players that i think aint good enough for liverpoo

the only good players liverpool have is reina, carragher, agger, alonso, Gerrard, torres.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

veloso
david silva if u got enough money, u should have selling all your top players lol.
i wud never sell alonso he is class.

j.mata, is better than silva. with the right trainng he can become world class.

anyways, mata and silva will cost a **** load anyways because valencia are a right bunch of tight arses.

zhirkov is just as good if not better than silva

vagner love is class on 9.3 but costs a canny bit like

I started my Liverpool team again, once I learnt what I was doing in a Football Managing game ;), also knowing the decent plays helped too.

Shouldn't have sold Alonso, Mascherano, Dossena or Arbeloa, but anyway..

I unloaded, Kuyt £13M, Yossi £12M, Babel £13.5M and Agger £17M all to Man City (I bled them dry 8-|), and a few others like Hyypia and a goalkeeper that would be wasting like £50,000 a week on them.

For buying, right off the bat.
Get Zhirkov, that is a must! and Vagner Love to partner Torres is a very wise investment before Man City pick these two up.

Then have a look at Santon, 17 and can play naturally all down to right and is very good, Mario Ballotti I got because he's young, good and versatile. Then Srna to strengthen my RB position. Lastly I brought in Sakho to rotate with Carra and Skrtel.

I have Laurito on his way after his loan is done to keep my strikers backed up.

I Im looking for a young CM to back up and learn from Gerrard and Alonso but for the moment Im coping there, but thats about it its a very strong squad that cant stop scoring, one game I've failed to score in in half the first season.

dont sell mazzer, the company that owns him recieve 80% of transfer fee when you sell him

xelis do you do any new training scheduals and what tactics do u do like for mentality an tha?

xelis do you do any new training scheduals and what tactics do u do like for mentality an tha?
I haven't really bothered with schedules as I've just starting playing and learning the game, but I've had a quick look and downloaded Tug's Training Schedule 2009 to have a little tinker with.

As for mentality, I generally play very attacking, dropping deep to hold onto a tight lead.

Last edited:
Bad idea...... Mascherano (just for the fee the 3rd party receive alone!!) and Alonso have been immense for me in the middle. Should have kept Arbeloa, great to have on the bench as he can player both full back roles