Bowen91

Reaction score
So to give people an insight, I had a fairly successful season with Liverpool in my first season, finishing 5th. Got to a FA Cup semi and the Europa League final, so I'm looking for a bit of assistance in pushing on in the second season. I've opened with a draw away at Leicester (3-3) and a win at home to Brighton (3-1). I've made a vast amount of signings this summer by being given 70 million to spend.

Ins - Rulli (Free); Murillo (17.5); Embolo (15.75); Johnstone (4); Tielemans (16) Barbosa (21); Milik (9.5); Oliveira (26.5)
Outs - Sahko (12.5); Bogdan (1.3); Allen (8.5); Ilori (2.5); Lovren (6); Cook (Loan); Benteke (7); Ojo (Loan); Origi (Loan); Bailey (Loan); Balotelli (10); Markovic (13); Ruben Barbosa (Loan); Regini (1.9).

Didn't really have a lot to work with from the previous season so not many noticeable changes... Basically this is how my team shapes up. I predominantly play 4-2-3-1.

GK: Rulli, Mignolet, Johnstone.
Def: Wisdom, Gomez, Skrtel, Henrique, Oliveira, Murillo, Clyne, Moreno.
Mid: Can, Ibe, Lucas, Tielemans, Sane, Milner, Valero, Henderson, Coutinho, Firmino
Str: Embolo, Barbosa, Sturridge, Ings, Milik.

The question is, with this squad available to you, who would you be looking to play and in what formation? Is there players you would get rid of? And is there any areas that look a bit weak to you?

I struggled Midfield wise at the end of last season due to injuries and Sane not being registered for the Europa League (signed in Jan) and want to avoid this again.

How did you manage to sell all those players? Also with liverpool - having a nightmare selling players in the second season. The squad is too big.

Only £13M for Markovic - As soon as he come back off loan I offered him for £35m and Monaco bought him.

Got £26 for Benteke from PSG as well