Lynbrook1

Reaction score
Ok guys, i send my *** Man to find some loan players but no matter what he never finds anything.
My team (Havant & W 2nd season) is really lacking in 2 of my back 3 postitions.
And all the players listed for loan are properly horrible and wont get a game in my team.
Any help would be appreciated

What i usually do is go a league or 2 above the league you are playing and check every single team, on their reserves or even the first squad (back up players), compare them to the best player i have in that position, and if its better ask for a loan.

Usually have to ask many times before i get one, but couldn't find another way... lol

Oh and i should add, that he never finds ANYONE when he looks for a postition.

Maybe its because Havant and Waterlooville have a **** reputation, so if the players reputation is bigger then Waterlooville's reputation he wont go. Look at League 2 teams reserves, should be able to find some players there.

Failing that .... Get a new assistant!

Instead of asking your assistant to do it, look through some of the players in league 2 using the search function, and use your scouts to determine whether you want them or not.

Try asking your board for a parent club you'll get paid for the link and will get some players on loan from them.

Had 2 parent clubs, Southend and Portsmouth.
Thanks L0tteh