Status
Not open for further replies.

garland442

Reaction score
i am man city and i have a good squad but cant seem to win the lge finished 3rd 1st year and set to finish 3rd the second season although im in the champs lge final,

team is

gk akinfeev/given/hart

fb's srna/maicon/bale/bridge

cb's richards/lescott/k toure/kompany/onouha

dm's de jong/y toure/barry

mid/wing miler/balotelli/van der vaart/aguerro/robinho/bellamy/silva/a johnson

fw tevez/torres/adebayour

i have tryed all sorts of tactics and none really done great what do you guys think tactics wise and any other advice

Mr Hoguh's wonder tactic or JP Woody's if you are desperate to win.
I'd reccomend Mr Hough's.

I played a 4-1-3-2 but only tested for 1 game. Against my reserves :D

Ok,
I'm just saying if you play Mr Hough's wonder tactic you will almost certainly win.
I won the league with Everton and Stoke, both first seasons, with no transfers.
It's simply the best tactic.

how you manage to win the lge with stoke is that the one with the corner cheat im using the 10.2 patch will that make a difference?

Sell Toure and buy Sakho. Try not to make many more transfers though, give the squad a chance to gel. Try not to rotate the team massively either. JP Woody's and TheBetterHalf's tactics, from what I hear are the best. I make my own personally so the team play how I want them to. If you feel your not capable though download a JP or TBH tactic.

Formation: 4-2-3-1 :)
Man City tend to succeed under that formation quite oftenly on all the story's I come across, and I did do it myself, finished 2nd in my first season, behind Chelsea who had 89 points at the end of the season.

..Try it next season, and you should do well, whats the team morale like?

how you manage to win the lge with stoke is that the one with the corner cheat im using the 10.2 patch will that make a difference?

No it's not the one with the corner cheat but it's on 10.3 patch.
I don't know if he has one compatible with the 10.2 patch.

there was a lack of harmony and alot though i was underacheiving but seems to have faded away and most players are happy

i managed to win the league with city in the first season (although i did get hold of arshavin and eduardo) by using a simple 4-4-2. was a while ago but im pretty sure it was like so:

GK- Given
full back R- Srna
full back L- Bridge
CB- Toure
CB- Lescott
Winger R- SWP
Winger L- Arshavin
Ball winning mid- De jong
Adv. Playmaker- Gourcuff
DLF- Tevez
poacher- eduardo

like i say it might not work for you, im not sure, but it seemed to for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.