dlayden84

Reaction score
hi guy's im playing as man utd using a 4411 system it's going really well won 12 games straight at the start of the season but 1 problem my amc and my striker don't play well at all striker never scores and the amc is just awful can u guy's help me please.
i have rooney van persie and welbeck as strikers and kagawa and januzai as amc could u help me with there roles and instructions and who is best to play thanks.

Hey il try help im on a long man utd save.

What roles are your playing the AMC and ST as?
Also dont forget Rooney is equally capable of playing AMC and tbh hes prob best bet.
Well untill Januzai develops a bit

iv tried using complete foward with both rooney and van persie and the amc iv tried att mid and trequartista and had rooney in the amc role to i dont know whats wrong.

Have you set up and PPMs, might sound weird but try Treq amc (rooney) or if my saves to go by Januzai stormed games in this role. and st as deep lying striker or false 9.
Check you ppms and team instructions too. this can mess up the whole team movement.

Always use advanced forward or poacher in a 4-4-1-1, and play direct. Seems to work for me, the play direct instructions mean my players try to play optimistic forward passes, usually to the striker. Never use complete forward/f9/DLF(s ) in formations other than 4-5-1/4-3-3, otherwise he'll simply clog up the attacking mid, unless that attacking mid is a shadow striker.
"
Team instructions I use that might help are "run at defense"(players look to try dribble it past the defense), "play direct"(players will try to make more forward passes).

I have ageuro (SS) playing behind Negrado (CF-S) in my game, works very well.. Its a variation on the High Pressing Pressure formations in the d/l section.

Play Rooney in AMC as Advanced Playmaker set to Attack. RVP as a Complete Forward set to Support. Worked well for me in the first two seasons. I got rid of Welbeck though.