Reaction score
how do u tell who is your marquee wage player? im trying to resign players but it says i already have my one and only marquee contract player..?

This is an Australian team right?

The Contract type of a player will be MQ and not F/T or P/T.

Generally, your marquee wage player earns the most out of you team.

yes but where does it show u which player it is? i just joined the club and dont know which one at the roar it is

Just go to your squad and look for the MQ next to the name. Although if I am not mistaken you can have a foreign and domestic MQ player on your squad. Then again it was like last years game I played with Newcastle Jets so I might be wrong.

well atm it says brioch... but iv tried to offer him a new contract marquee and it says no cause we already have one but the only one is broich already? awrghhh

well atm it says brioch... but iv tried to offer him a new contract marquee and it says no cause we already have one but the only one is broich already? awrghhh
that's a bug :( it happened to me as well with gold coast. Your only option is 2 release him

Pity , hes the best player in the league IRL

I resigned him on one of my games before the update. I haven't played as Brisbane since though.

well i got lucky. last week of his contract expiring he took a deal for only 3000 a week as a full time key player :)

anyone know if there is a patch out/coming out to fix this yet?? i was hoping the bug would only affect the players that you started with but no it seems to affect every marquee player you'll ever sign... lamo