Strap didnt go anywhere, that was great.

But then the atom bomb drops.

MONACO want me as manager. Although they play 2.league, but still. MONACO.

What should i do.

When there aint nobody in this dead forum - i made my own decision - Delay until the end of season. Hopefully monaco goes to the Ligue 1 - and if Ips dont get promoted - Monaco it is.

"We Got It" by Chop Shop (featuring Shaggy 2 Dope) - YouTube

CHOP SHOP MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most important match of the season. Against Notts forest who surprisingly lead the league.

Tony ****** hibbert injured Strap in last match at huddesrsfield. The whole hudderfdfgsield is piece of **** and should get removed from the ****** map.

BUT. Ipswich's secondary scoring takes over. First Kev Doyle gets one, and then it ****** begins to rain. MICHAEL ****** CHOPRA comes off the bench and bangz 2 !!! I ****** love him. No ****. Nottingham 1 - 3 Ipswich. Prem here we come !!!

Ips goes to playoffs against Wolves. Position 3 in championship not bad but not great either. Nottingham Forest and West Bromwich goes up.

3 years at ipswich. 3 frustrating and disappointing **** years at ipswich.

First season the squad wasnt prem quality.

Second season it was and it started well. December 2013 we was in the promotion hunt. But the year 2014 was shittest football ive ever seen at football manager history.

Third season was predicted at 16. Still managed to get 3.place. But its still ****** disappointing because forest got promoted with much weaker squad.

Now its time for monaco bitcheeeees !

December at the monaco. Bullshit club called Ajaccio comes to the Stade Louis II.

They get 4 shots and 39% possession. Guess whats the final score.

Thats ****** right. 0-3 to ajaccio. This is bullshit.

Made some signings. Jordan Veretout, Clement Grenier, Serge Aurier comes in. Out goes Amir Abrashi to Inter.

And in the summer comes Thimothee Kolodzdzdzdiceczczk and Corentin Jean.

The future is bright - but hopefully i dont get sacked.

And we also have some ****** good Regen's.

Jimmy Vidal - 5 stars potential. Striker, born in 1998.

Jean-Marc Simon - 4.5 potential. Defensive midfielder / DLP playmaker, 1997.

Samuel Girard - 4 potential. Central defender, 1996.

Rivals matchup vs Nice. At halftime 1-3 to Nice.

Then Romain Alessandrini and Jimmy Vidal take over.

Full time 4-3 Monaco. BOOM.

For some reason Psg play Victor ****** valdes over Salvatore Sirigu.

And.

13.6.2016 Sirigu joins Monaco. BOOM.

The season is over. 7.place, no Euro action next year wcich is dissappointing - and Montpellier the other team promoted from ligue 2 - Won the ****** title. What the ****** ****.

Also Geoffrey Kondogbia joins. who is in real life at monaco . . . . Then them bookies say we are second favorites to win the league after psg .. .. . **** just got intense !

But all of them key playahz is at the ****** Olympic's.

Kondogbia, simon, vidal, u name it they all there.

Just splashed 21 million.

BUT. IT was ****** worth it.

KURT ************ ZOUMA joins monaco. BOOM.

Last season we ****** shipped 62 goals in 38 games.

Now when we have added elite talent in Sirigu and Zouma, only 20 conceded is realism. And so is the title. Montpellier did it so why not Monaco ??

Back in the game.

Can you ****** believe it - Corentin Jean scores 4 goals in monaco debut. It was league cup - but still 4 goals is 4 goals. BOOM.

You've got to question someone taking the time to type swearwords !?

**** season is over. 6.place at league and lost cup final to Psg. At least we got Erik Lamela.

November 2017. Board is pleased. Valenciennes away. 4-1 defeat.

SACKED.

What the ******* **** really.