CraigF92

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I usually attack with whatever team i go but when i go mid table teams i tend to never be able to finish a season or ever get past mid season. All i know is attack. Which in a way is good but sometimes theres better means of winning.

I have tried seasons with the likes of West Ham, Sunderland, Aston Villa and nothing ever comes of it. I end up just quitting. I usually attack with these teams and i can't get it right. Obviously i get it right with the bigger sides because that's a different story.

What's the best way to go about it with mid table sides? Any tips? In past FM games like 2008 and stuff i used to just go smaller teams(obviously it was easier back then) and build them into challengers. I want to be able to do that again 1 more time in FM14 and then take it into FM15.

Balanced standard? Counter? Direct football? Deeper defensive line?

Any tips?

If you have your preferred system? Maybe you should stick with it? Get players in to suit how you want the team to play and just not quit when the going gets tough?

Cant turn a side round in just 1 season and have it all 100% sorted or this game would be boring! When I pick a team I look at it as a long term project..

Stick with your method of tactics, See it through, Be patient and all should be well!