poweriess

Reaction score
Guys this is my tactic, its offence is amazing but the defence is terrible, i leaked so many goals and concede so many CCC´s. So i was wondering what his the best defensive set up youve used, you can change the roles and instruction of my CB´s, RB, CDM, LWB (but not alot as he is amazing going forward and dont want to affect his forward play) the same with the right CM but you change the LCM. Finally i have removed all my defensive team instructions so i have a blank canvas to start from, if you could recommend a defensive set up it would be much appreciated.

View attachment 349973View attachment 349970View attachment 349967View attachment 349965View attachment 349964View attachment 349962View attachment 349961View attachment 349959

I have also tried this tactic and going forward it is awesome but tried with two teams and the defence is awful, literally you give away 5 shots and 3 of them will be CCCs and the CPU will score, and this is in like half the games! (so can't put it down to being unlucky)

Can you upload the tactic that you have right now? Would be easier for me to try out some tweaks.

Try

a) half back support with shoot less PI in isolation (instead of anchorman defend) and then with defensive mentality instead of control.
b) half back defend
c) putting your anchorman behind the cbs as a sweeper.
d) Dont lose the play wider cos your unbalanced defensive line wont stretch to cover the marauding cwb(a)
e) Try making the cwb (a) a wb(a) against top teams.