PrinceBassong

Reaction score
Ok having a bit trouble with my Derby team, I've tried using my Newcastle tactics and have had a massive FAIL. Made my own Derby tactic and started well but has went a bit down hill, I basically need to sort my Home form out as I'm tending to win more Away games. I'll upload my tactic for some you to take a look at and spot faults. I'm not changing the roles of my strikers though as Smolarek and Simeon Jackson work well together.

My preferred 1st team would look like this:

____________Bywater

Omozusi__Campbell__Barker__Helan

____________Addison

Barnes_______________Commons

____________Verratti

_______Jackson_____Smolarek

Last edited:
Maybe go more attacking at home and change the positions to more attacking, for example, away from home you CM could be a ball winning midfielder, and at home could be a Centre Midfielder set to Attack, or he could be a box-to-box midfield/Advanced Playmaker. You can do this with many positions, aswell with RB's and LB's, possibly changing from full back's to Wing Back's. Try the TT&F (Tactic Theorems)

Aye well I've put me team as attacking as I can but not so much attacking that its like entertainers, buts its fluid attacking football which is why I'm a bit confused. Aye am reading through TT& F now aswell mate.