bellynufc

Reaction score
I have just started a games with Everton and i am over the moon with how its started take a look
View attachment 400209View attachment 400207View attachment 400206
as you can see the tactic is doing well great at the back but the one main problem is i cant get the striker to score the two lads i am trying have scored around 6 between them in 20 games was wondering if any one could give me any ideas how to set them up any help would be great.

He's a DLF, they do not focus on scoring goals. If he has assists and gets involved in the link-up play then do not worry so much about his goal ratio. He is doing his job fine. But if you want more goals from your striker, try a CF-S

Have you tried having one IF and one winger - just to alter the attack slightly.

i have just recently changed it to the DLF from the CF they werent scoring on that setting either i think like i am moaning as the tactic has taken me top so far but if they started to score it could be special

i might try changing IF to Winger but with playing wing backs i thought they might get in each others way