help with new laptop pronto

cmilbo

Reaction score
Hi All

Looking for some help to see if the following laptop specs will be good enough for fm2015 and potentially also fm2016. buying a laptop tonight so any help appreciated.

Hardware
Product Name 17-e042sa
Product Number F2T92EA
Microprocessor Intel Core i5-3230M with Intel HD Graphics 4000 (2.6 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Chipset Intel HM76 Express
Memory 4 GB DDR3L
Video Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 (up to 1.65 GB)
Hard Drive 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA

Operating System:
Windows 8 (64 bits)

Thanks all

Yeah, that looks fine. Just source a RAM upgrade after you buy it since 64bit system can typically support us to 8GB or 16GB (Depending on motherboard limitations)

Yeah, that looks fine.
o.png

More like Parrot Count #500 really :p

Aye, I've no idea what's going on at all to be honest. It's a game to me at this point.
If I see a copy-past, I'm just going to post "Parrot count #-" and keep it going.

I think they're just trying to reach the post count needed to post images or links, ect.
Who knows to be honest, I'm just trying to not find them annoying :p

Aye, I've no idea what's going on at all to be honest. It's a game to me at this point.
If I see a copy-past, I'm just going to post "Parrot count #-" and keep it going.

I think they're just trying to reach the post count needed to post images or links, ect.
Who knows to be honest, I'm just trying to not find them annoying :p

Yeah not entirely sure what it is, made a thread about it a few weeks ago

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../345529-does-anyone-else-think-spam-mods.html

It's really weird, I feel like it's spam though because it's almost always a name like "johnsmith" or "jamesbrown" or whatever, just all lowercase, and always the same pattern