Beansy

Reaction score
Anyone here got a decent tactic for a mid to lower league Premier League team like Newcastle?

I'm struggling, funds are pathetic (very much like real life) decent squad but need to push on

Thanks

Anyone here got a decent tactic for a mid to lower league Premier League team like Newcastle?

I'm struggling, funds are pathetic (very much like real life) decent squad but need to push on

Thanks
There's a section to download tactics and another to ask for tactics. If you want help on something though, like what you're struggling with, you're in the right place.:)

There's a section to download tactics and another to ask for tactics. If you want help on something though, like what you're struggling with, you're in the right place.:)

Yeah ive been keeping an eye on it but no luck so far

send screenshots of your 3 best players and your squad page and I'll help you out :)

send screenshots of your 3 best players and your squad page and I'll help you out :)

Well as it happen ive stumbled upon a great 4-2-3-1 tactic and I'm flying lol

I've made a coupe of role changes but that's it

If you have a good tactic though i'd appreciate it

For some reason it wont let me upload image from my computer

I'm using a direct 4-1-2-3 with palace. 2 games left in the season and seemingly about to finish 6th :)

any chance of having a look at your 4231 tactic as i'm struggling to get mine firing for newcastle i'm half way through the season and trying to claw my way to mid table.