DannyVer

Reaction score
Hello all,

I will try to explain my main problem! Here is my problem:
I'm having problem to finding the right player for my tactics. How do you make your player filters? I'm usually managing mid-table clubs so i cant afford the best of the best. For example i want a CM and i'm going to play him with attacking mentality, short passing, normal creativity ( almost high), high pressure, run from deep often, through ball sometimes, run with ball and shoot from distance rarely, and roam from position. Please tell me how you will look for a player if your are playing Gladbach. And please all the details! :) You have some kind a manual for that? Like guidetofootballermanager.com?

Base it on the key attributes for the role you will be playing them..
If they're going to have an attacking mentality you'll want them to have good creativity, off the ball, dribbling, passing for starters.. Not sure why you'd want an attacking CM without them running with the ball a bit and playing more through-balls.
If you're low on cash have a look at the transfer listed players or potential loan targets.

Hello all,

I will try to explain my main problem! Here is my problem:
I'm having problem to finding the right player for my tactics. How do you make your player filters? I'm usually managing mid-table clubs so i cant afford the best of the best. For example i want a CM and i'm going to play him with attacking mentality, short passing, normal creativity ( almost high), high pressure, run from deep often, through ball sometimes, run with ball and shoot from distance rarely, and roam from position. Please tell me how you will look for a player if your are playing Gladbach. And please all the details! :) You have some kind a manual for that? Like guidetofootballermanager.com?

I would start by using a filter with stamina, off the ball, passing, and creativity set to at least 13 and Set position to can partially play cm. If too few responses, then lower the criteria. Make sure to pay attention to ppms as well.