Help with Player management!!!!!!!!!!

StephenH

Reaction score
Im in my 2nd season and i am with juventus,giorgio chiellini requested a transfer when i was on holiday and now he wont renew his contract,i won the serie a and he was on the european 11,is there anything i can do

look to see if hes on the transfer list if he is he wont renew other then that not sure what to do

Then take him off it first of all. Then later talk to him and praise him and then try to renew. No one will renew when placed on the transfer list.

@Keshs001
I didnt put him on the transfer list,when i went on a holiday in the game he requested a transfer and the assistant manager accepted it

thatll teach you to go on holiday, hahahah. Seriously, I never holiday, its not worth the mess that usually is left when you come back.

how many years does he have left on his contract? if it is 1yr or less (you may lose him, sell him before you lose him for free)

if he has 2 or 3 years left, dont stress, you have enough time, play him and praise him then he will be asked to be taken off the list and then you can offer him a new contract...

@Keshs001
I didnt put him on the transfer list,when i went on a holiday in the game he requested a transfer and the assistant manager accepted it

I personally never go on holiday. Why do people do it?

I go on holiday through internationals they get on my nerves, go on holiday and go make a tea lol. Have lost coaches several times due to holidays!