iRoleplay

Reaction score
Start of 3rd season as Benfica and i have a feeling i have what it takes for at least the Champion's League final this season.

Here is my current team and the tactic im working on.

948830705.png

I Have it was

GK
DL:FullBack (DEF)
DC:Limited Defender (DEF)
DR:FullBack (DEF)
MC:Box to Box (Support)
AML:Inside Forward (ATK)
AMC:Advanced Playmaker (ATK)
AMR:Winger (Support)
ST:poacher

Schelotto was my best player last season (Silvio the season before) So his an important member (meaning i won't put Pato there and Neymar up front)

Fire away with suggestions on making this tactic solid.

And a suggestion for a decent priced Ball winning MC would be helpful i have about 7million spare (third season)

Well the squad you have is quite sufficient, but I do feel you have a slightly too attacking formation. You might want to consider using DM instead of AMC (Hazard is quite useful at MC because of his speed). But it's only personal preference probably.
I'd also agree for Schelotto, I've had him and he gets good scout ratings, and performs very well, although his stats aren't that impressive. All-round player, very useful...
As for the MC you're looking for I'd first say that Sissoko would fit perfectly, but he's out of your price range. So unless you're prepared to wait till next season or pay on installments, Ognjen Vukojevic is the way to go, he's very good at DM, but a ball winning MC is basically the same...

Well the squad you have is quite sufficient, but I do feel you have a slightly too attacking formation. You might want to consider using DM instead of AMC (Hazard is quite useful at MC because of his speed). But it's only personal preference probably.
I'd also agree for Schelotto, I've had him and he gets good scout ratings, and performs very well, although his stats aren't that impressive. All-round player, very useful...
As for the MC you're looking for I'd first say that Sissoko would fit perfectly, but he's out of your price range. So unless you're prepared to wait till next season or pay on installments, Ognjen Vukojevic is the way to go, he's very good at DM, but a ball winning MC is basically the same...

Sissoko is viable he is in Chelsea Reserves and my scouts say i can get him for 7.5million.

I will see how i do against Porto (Super Cup) Defence wise and then decide on AMC or DM

swap neymar and schelotto, give them IFa role-duty
train their PPM > place shot to corner ( forget the name LOL )
lukaku as target man and pato as poacher.. combo rules
eden hazard as att. midfielder attack

hope it works

hope it works

Schelotto can't play on Left >_>

Also Sissoko wanted stupid wage's 91k per week >_> Not even Neymar or Pato make that.

So instead im getting him on Loan at 21k wages and 1million (my regen's should take over next season)

hope it works

I agree completely, use your poacher as "places shots" and get your targetman to "play with his back to goal" thats the best combo I've found, I wouldnt play with 2 poachers, not enough stagger if the defence hold their line well.

Schelotto can't play on Left >_>

Also Sissoko wanted stupid wage's 91k per week >_> Not even Neymar or Pato make that.

So instead im getting him on Loan at 21k wages and 1million (my regen's should take over next season)

Guess that's Chelsea's fault. I'm only paying him 65k :)

But it's all fine if you got good midfield regens :)

i prefer

GK
DL:FullBack (sup)
DR:FullBack (sup)
MC:Box to Box (Support)
AML:Inside Forward (ATK)
AMC:Advanced Playmaker (ATK)/ trequartista.. maybe (ATK)
AMR:Winger (atk)
completed forward for Pato

full attacking mode on!! :D