help with preferred moves for my striker.

dilakh2

Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to know, i got this regen in my save i just wanted to know what preferred moves are good for his stats. the scout report says he should be played as a deep lying forward if so what are the best preferred moves for a deep lying forward.View attachment 279175

lol, Jairo....you're lucky I didn't buy him for my PSG team, or you wouldn't have been able to sign him. with his pace, make him a poacher, and set his preferred move to finish first time or place shots.

lol, Jairo....you're lucky I didn't buy him for my PSG team, or you wouldn't have been able to sign him. with his pace, make him a poacher, and set his preferred move to finish first time or place shots.

thanks man

why did you buy jose jesus man, should have left for me

why did you buy jose jesus man, should have left for me

hahaha, sorry about that. I also bought Clayton from your bayern side :D And when you see him, you'll probably get ****** off further :D :D

hahaha, sorry about that. I also bought Clayton from your bayern side :D And when you see him, you'll probably get ****** off further :D :D

clayton wtfffff... jeez he can play world class in like 3 different positions. p.s your PSG team has a lot of good players but some of them you really dont need too much world class players. oh and i brought the russian wonder kid usacheav s.p from your team. hehe

clayton wtfffff... jeez he can play world class in like 3 different positions. p.s your PSG team has a lot of good players but some of them you really dont need too much world class players. oh and i brought the russian wonder kid usacheav s.p from your team. hehe

NOOOO Not Usachev!! he was my favourite haha..anyway, update me on how it goes.