sandeephoro

Reaction score
i bought sergio romero in my fourth season as man city.
coach reports say he is a quality keeper but so far he has failed to perform and conceded 11 goals in 6 appearances.
even my 2nd choice ben foster plays better!
so does romero need time or have i been fooled by his attributes?
by the way foster was my first choice keeper and he was good!

i bought sergio romero in my fourth season as man city.
coach reports say he is a quality keeper but so far he has failed to perform and conceded 11 goals in 6 appearances.
even my 2nd choice ben foster plays better!
so does romero need time or have i been fooled by his attributes?
by the way foster was my first choice keeper and he was good!
Take a look at your assistant manager's, judgeing player ability & judgeing player potential, i always have an assistant with at least 17 on the two.

my asst manager has 15 and 14 on those stats.
but i have good scouts!
but u can look at romero's stats and say he is good!
the problem is,is he a performer up to his stats or just a show off?

my asst manager has 15 and 14 on those stats.
but i have good scouts!
but u can look at romero's stats and say he is good!
the problem is,is he a performer up to his stats or just a show off?
He is a performer, I have him in goal for my Newcastle team in 2013/14 i think he is about 26 or something now and he is great, has a rating of 7+ in every season.

I signed him for my United team, 3rd season, he is a good keeper :) he needs time to settle mate

7.5 million, could have got him for about 1 million or so less, however, I had the cash and they rejected my 6 million bid :)

7.5 million, could have got him for about 1 million or so less, however, I had the cash and they rejected my 6 million bid :)
Not bad I payed £4.5 million in my first season, he has turned out alot better than I thought he would to be honest.

he is keeping Akinfeev and Renan out of my team at the moment with his performances (1st season I bought him as well)

so just be patient mate :) good things come to those who wait...