alexjp123

Reaction score
I am in my 3rd season with Everton and have succeeded in bringing in plenty of quality for every position. It's nice knowing that injuries won't be as problematic as i have a quality backup for every position - but i'm worried that my players won't progress or will eventually get frustrated. Most of my backups are youngsters which i would assume should help.

Here are my problems:

Strikers: Falcao, Sanogo, maicon
Wingers: Elia, Pedro leon, gueye, boudebouz
midfield: arteta, cahill, vukcevic, rodwell, fellaini, krychowiak
full backs: Baines/Van aanholt, Rafinha/Coleman

i play 4-3-3

Any suggestions?

if you are playing 4-3-3 that is pretty much your 1st team right there.... you can have Rodwell and Krychowiak rotating with Fellaini, Arteta/Vukcevic and Cahill in the centre :)

you did not add your Cb's though :) I would start Rafinha and Baines and rotate the others...

your strikers are all there, rotate in some of your more promising strikers every game to get them some experience :)

You must have a favoured 11. Play your favoured 11 when they are 95%+ fitness, otherwise play your next best players. If you are playing many games your players should be all right with rotation. Thats what i do. Are you in Europe? That may help matters. Premiership after all doesnt give you many matches. Maybe creating a couple of cups in editor will give you more games so players dont moan about not being played. If your out of europe and cups, i dont think theres a lot you can do other then keep tabs on whos playing well or who isnt playing well.