Help with SSC Napoli 3rd Season Transfer Window

xBartGR

Reaction score
I'm new in the forum, so first of all Hi everyone :D

So, i'm Napoli manager for almost 2 complete season now. My results are pretty good: managed to win EL 1st year (+2nd place in league) and finally won Serie A title this year. Also i'm going to play CL finale vs Real Madrid (so excited :D).

My team is currently composed by:

GK: Ter Stegen - playing absolute awesome
DR: Maggio - out of expectations: really good but now is 33... what to do? keep as backup?
DC: Alvarez-Balanta - everyone knows him
DC: Fernandez - another out of expectations: keep as backup? continue to play him?
DL: Coentrao - Complete average, never awesome never terrible
MC: Lucas Leiva - 2 season never scored (6 assist in 2 season), 6.92 rating -> again dunno what to do
MC: Wanyama - Just bought in January for 20M
AMR: Callejon - Absolute beast, 20 goals 1st season 15 this one (7.39 rating)
AMC: Hamsik - Absolute beast 2: assisting and scoring consistently (7.34 rating)
AML: Mertens - Absolute beast 3: same as Hamsik and Callejon (7.41 rating)
ST: Higuain - My disappointment: always injuried, scores low amount of goals (11 in 2 seasons) -> sell? maybe!
-------------
GK: Rafael Cabral
DR: Mesto - Contract expiring in 1 month
DC: Ashley Williams
DL: Ghoulam
MC: Behrami
MC: Anthony Annan
MC/AMC: Jorginho
AMR: Blaszczykowski
AML: Insigne
ST: Domenico Berardi
ST: Mario Gomez

I'm playing with Jurgen Klopp's GegenPressing by Artisan (V3) and performing almost flawless,except the ST problem (low goals) maybe i have the wrong ST? BTW i tryed to do the complete point of the team so you can help me.. if you need some other informations ask me xD

So... what you think i have to do? Sign who? Sell who? Thanks very much in anticipation and sorry for my english (not my main language)

^^)

Last edited:
Maybe you should look at what role you have you strikers in? You seem to have some decent ones, could just be whether they fit into your system? You could alter it so that you can get the best out of them?

Maybe you should look at what role you have you strikers in? You seem to have some decent ones, could just be whether they fit into your system? You could alter it so that you can get the best out of them?

Yes i thought about this... in the Artisan tactic the ST role is DF, while all my players seem to be good as CF. But i don't know if i can change ST role without altering the tactic...

Yes i thought about this... in the Artisan tactic the ST role is DF, while all my players seem to be good as CF. But i don't know if i can change ST role without altering the tactic...

You can change it, just click on the drop down box for the player in the tactics section.