Cbarber871

Reaction score
hey guys i am struggling to get the best out of my strikers can any one give some hints n how to do so....i am leeds( so i know we don't have the best lol)

i also have a southampton save to and still not really getting much from them either

Leeds strikers...Chris wood,mirko antenucci and douakra

Southampton..Long,Rodriguez and Pelle(but injured for 4 months)

here is my tactic ad first team squads i am using at the moment

View attachment 217318

View attachment 217317

Long as a target man well that wont work.

thanks lol....any suggestions for team instructions
Yes. Apply them if you see you need them. Too many people screw up an okay tactic with silly instructions.

Yes. Apply them if you see you need them. Too many people screw up an okay tactic with silly instructions.

yeah thanks i normally have a couple like......it juat seems that this game so far hates strikers lol...most of my goals come from midfield

yeah thanks i normally have a couple like......it juat seems that this game so far hates strikers lol...most of my goals come from midfield
Long is the (joint) top scorer in the team though and with that setup, especially considering that he isn't exactly the most powerful target man in the world, you can't expect more from him.

Long is the (joint) top scorer in the team though and with that setup, especially considering that he isn't exactly the most powerful target man in the world, you can't expect more from him.

yeah he plays ok but never gets the ratings

yeah he plays ok but never gets the ratings
Because he just plays okay. I imagine he doesn't win many headers etc so you can't expect him to get great ratings. As long as he does what you want him to, sod the ratings.