Help with Super World league

u benny

Reaction score
Hi
I'm creating a World Championship by using this :
http://www.iffhs.de/?10f42e00fa2d17f73702fa3016e23c17f7370eff3702bb1f37bb6f28f53513

I take the English championship ton create my League,
the premier league, the coca cola championship and coca cola league 1
68 teams from all the world are in the World league.

but reserve and youth teams are not available, for all teams from those leagues :
- L1 \ France
- Serie A \ Italy
- Brazil National \ Brazil
- Clydesdale bank 1er league\ Scotland
- Turkish 1er division\ Turquie
- Ecuadorian Serie A \ Ecuador
- Greek Superleague \ Grece
- Argentine 1er division \ Argentina
- Belgian pro league \ Belgium

For the others teams from other countries everithing is allwrigth.

I tranfered all the teams by using the same process, and I don't understand why it dosen't work, can you please help me ??

ps : sorry for my english

so does the game not work???
or would you just like them to have their reserves back

The game works and I like to have the reserve teams because without it, teams have 50 players on the screen and it's not easy :p

maybe these clubs are set up to play their reserves in a lower division (like in spain with madrids reserve team castilla floating around 1 or 2 divisions below liga bbva)

as u have moved them into world super league they are no longer registered in their own country and reserves cant enter the comp anymore. im sure there is an editor function to allow you to set which league your reserves play in.

No,

this happend to me, it looks like they don't have an under 18 and reserve team but when you go to play the game they do, I have done it before.

It's working with spanish team :) like Barca or Real but not with italian teams and i looked to find reserve team from Milan AC and i didn't find it...

I will send you screenshot when I will be @ home to show you my problem

on editor under the tab 'edit' you can select to give a team a reserve team.

Yes I have seen it I will try tks

I can't use the editor it gave me an error when I am trying to had reserve team

Last edited: