benm382

Reaction score
In January in my first season with Swansea, I'm 5th somehow (largely down to Sigurdson), I'm looking for a new CB, FB and a CM, the only signings I've made are Andile Jali, Juniour Hoilett and Rochina. Any good suggestions? Got about 4 million to spend

Try an get Kara, (starts at Tromso), he plays CDM, CB, or CM, take your pick. You can usually get him for around 1-1.5mill

For Striker, try Darwin Quintero, theres a forum here about him.

For FB, try Sime Vrsaljko from Dinamo Zagreb

Try an get Kara, (starts at Tromso), he plays CDM, CB, or CM, take your pick. You can usually get him for around 1-1.5mill

For Striker, try Darwin Quintero, theres a forum here about him.

For FB, try Sime Vrsaljko from Dinamo Zagreb

Those are good recommendations ^^)

In addition, take a look at Siyanda Xulu for CB - he develops into a great player for me :). Milan Badelj and Andrea Poli are great CMs, if they've not already gone to other clubs. As for FB, I can't think of anyone as cheap and as good as Sime Vrsaljko :S.

Also, since you're in January, try to scout for some players whose contracts are going to expire in 6 months' time. You may find quite a few good prospects there and you can get them for free (stealing, in other words ;)). Only downside is that you have to wait until July for them to join your team. Get Carlos Fierro for ST, Andrea Bertolacci for CM and Martin Montoya for FB ^^.

Last edited:
Cheers lads, most of them have already moved to big clubs though like Inter and Porto :(

Gonzalo Castro Of Leverkusen Is A Good FB and for cm siem de jong or bressan?